Wednesday, March 29, 2017

N7 - Terminators Squad - WIP

I am continuing my work on my Terminator Squad. This squad has technically been in progress since back when I first got "Assault on Black Reach". I only ever finished the Dreadnought that came with the set, along with the tactical Squad, but I never finished any of the other models, including the Terminator Squad. Back in December 2016 I got back into the hobby after my supervisor showed an interest in it, so I ordered a "Start Collecting.." set of Space Marines from Games Workshop.

I was originally going to go with Ultramarines, but ultimately decided I wanted to create a unique, custom chapter for myself. That is when I decided that I would go with an N7 theme for my chapter. I have also ordered some bits from third parties (Anvil Industry, Kromlech, Puppetswar, and others) which I will use on later models since I have already built most of my current models. I also plan on writing some sort of back story as to how this chapter fits in the over all 40k universe. Anyway, here is my work in progress for my Terminators.

The Squad.
I have been focusing on my Sgt. I finished one of the other Terminators, I am not pleased with the outcome of the other guy, but instead of fixing him I am just going to leave him as is. The point is to have something to look back on, in order to make note of any changes as far as skill, and also to learn from my mistakes as I progress in the hobby.
Side view showing where the N7 Logo will be painted on.


Front View

Other side view of the Terminator Sgt.

One last look

I also plan on using some 3rd party bits as I build my over all N7 army, this here is some "Muzzle Flashes" I bought from Anvil Industry which I plan on using with some of my models.

No comments:

Post a Comment