Thursday, March 30, 2017

N7 Terminator Sgt - WIP

A glimpse at my workstation 

I continued to work on my N7 Terminator Sgt today, and I would say he is about 90% close to being done. So far I am just waiting for my paints to arrive, some white scar and other such paints for highlighting my guys, and getting the correct "white" color for their helmets. I'm also looking for some washes, and other such paints for the Sgt's power sword to create a glowing effect. Anyway, here are the images of this WIP.

This is where I left off last time.
The N7 Insignia is not the best, but I am happy with the turn out. I enjoyed painting that. 
For some reason the leather straps were a pain in the ass for me to do, I think the front of them turned out alright though. The back...not so good, but I figure..no one is going to look at em from the back anyway.
Here he is in comparison with the other Terminator I finished, the one I didn't really like. The finished model sure lead to a lot of lessons learned as far as painting.
And finally this is the state he is in at the moment. Needs some highlights, but over all I am happy. The muzzle flash is from Anvil Industry

No comments:

Post a Comment