Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Done with the Terminator - Starting on the Scouts

I finally finished working on my Terminator Sgt, and although I have 3 more terminators to go, I decided I would take a break from them. Since I got my Anvil Industry heads in the mail I have been dying to get started on my scouts.

Let's be honest, the stock Scout heads makes the scouts look like their fucking retarded. So for that reason I decided that I was going to go with Anvil Industry or Puppetswar heads.
Look at this shit. Guy at front and center is shitting his pants, while the asshole to his right is playing some fucking Oculus Rift. Big chinned motherfuckers. Also is that their hair? or their helmets?

Before we take a look at my Scout WIP, here is a look at my Terminator.



I went with a blue power sword, while trying my hand at the lightning effects. I am pretty happy with the result. I also like the end result of the muzzle flash effect. Now that that is out of the way, let's go ahead and take a look at the reason why we are here. Brother Garrus, my Scout WIP





Still need to do several things, such as drill a hole for the barrel, add tall dry grass, and a bunch other things. Please leave any suggestions in the comments. Thank you.







No comments:

Post a Comment